One of the most important factors to creating a healthy online presence is a website that is unique to your dental clinic, resonates with visitors, has clear conversion goals and converts visitors into leads.
If your website was recently designed, is responsive and has a good look and feel to it and you think it may not need a complete design, you might want to check out our website upgrades and review page to see if that is a good place for you to start. In every case, our marketing consultants will review your website and provide you with the right solution for your practice.
How does your dental practice benefit from getting a website through our agency?
- 100% fully customizable website – truly get the look and feel that your practice deserves. We do not work with standard cookie cutter websites, our goal is to make your clinic stand out. We work with you to incorporate the elements that you want to see included and elements that we know help a website perform!
- WordPress platform. There are plenty of platforms floating around to choose from. It can get very tricky when you’re deciding which one will be best for your dental practice. With over 15 years experience, our team has seen it all! We’ve come to the conclusion that WordPress is one of the best platforms to use, for just about everybody! Easy to navigate, easy to use, and easier for everyone involved without compromising the purpose of your site.
- Get 1 on 1 training. As a retained marketing client, you’ll benefit from our team handling changes for you – content placement, video uploading, minor tweaks and changes. However, if you want to be more involved and contribute content on your website, our team can provide you 1 on 1 training to give you the knowledge you need to make these changes on your own!
- Direct support. Benefit from having our team make programming changes for you, tweak minor elements for you while you’re on the phone, have a secured website (prevent hackers) and a support team on hand to maintain and help you with your website and your email!
- Fully responsive web design – This is a huge factor when designing a website. Our agency is always staying on top of the latest news and trends in web development. While this wasn’t a factor just a few short years ago, it is now! People access the web through a number of devices – desktop, mobile, tablets, it’s important that those people get the information that they are looking for. Especially since Google’s algorithm update April 21, 2015, where websites that we not fully responsive stopped appearing in search results for mobile devices and tablets. Are you losing potential business?
- Web pages that are designed for advertising. An important factor to Google AdWords, is where you send users on your website when they click on an ad. As we design and develop your site, we ensure that each page is ready to receive these visitors and help them convert in their moment of need.
Having a website is incredibly important to the health of your business. With many years of experience, our agency can help you with a website that converts visitors, creates a strong online presence and educates its visitors. So why wait any longer? Contact our team today for more information on our 100% fully custom website designs.